C.G.S Sheet Roofing:
- Slope of roof not flatter than 1 vertical to 5 horizontal.
- In case of roofs having slopes less than 1 vertical to 2.5 horizontal sheets, not joined together at the side laps by galvanized iron bolts and nuts of 25 * 6 mm size, with bitumen and a GI limpet washes.
- Holes for bolts punched and not drilled from the underside.
ACC Sheet Roofing:
- The distance between the edge and the holes is less than 40 mm.
- Roof ladder and planks not used while laying the sheets.
- Side lap not lay on the side.
Rain Water Pipes:
- The pipes used are not of specified size, diameter or weight.
- M.S. hold clamps not of required shape and size.
- Clamp hooks not embedded in concrete blocking.
- Joint not kept for 7 days.